India offers a preferable destination for patients who are looking for Low-Cost bone marrow transplant. Bone Marrow Transplant cost in India is most affordable as compared to other western countries. The cost can vary depending on the type of transplant and other medical conditions of a patient.
India offers low-cost bone marrow transplant treatment options, The cost of autologous bone marrow transplant in India varies from USD 17,430 to USD 26,145, depending upon the type of transplant used.
There remains a multitude of determining factors that can influence the cost of the treatment including, patient’s age, type and stage of illness, occurrence of complications and comorbidities, type of bone marrow treatment procedure used, type of donor, diagnostic procedures employed, types of prescribed medications, and type of hospital where the treatment is being done.
Some of the following factors may affect your cost of treatment:
• The kind of hospital you opt for
• Room– Standard single room, deluxe room, super deluxe room for the number of nights specified (including nursing fee, meals, room rate, and room service)
• Operating room, ICU
• Consultation Fees (Anaesthetist, Physiotherapist, Dietician)
• Standard test and diagnostic procedures
• Type of bone marrow used
• How many bone marrow injections are being given and how they are being given (intrathecal administration or intravenous administration)
A Bone Marrow Transplant in India is a highly specialized medical procedure performed to replace the bone marrow that has been damaged or destroyed by a disease, an infection, or chemotherapy. The BMT procedure is about transplanting the blood stem cells, which travel to the bone marrow, where they produce new blood cells and boost the growth of new marrow.
Bone marrow is a spongy, fatty tissue inside your bones and it creates the following parts of the blood:
Bone marrow also contains immature blood-forming stem cells known as hematopoietic stem cells or HSCs. Most cells are already differentiated and can only make copies of them. However, these stem cells are unspecialized, meaning they have the potential to multiply through cell division and either remain stem cells or differentiate and mature into many different kinds of blood cells. The HSC found in the bone marrow will make new blood cells throughout your lifespan. Fill up the form to get a Low-Cost Bone Marrow Transplant in India at the Best Hospitals for Bone Marrow Transplant in India.
A Bone Marrow Transplant replaces the damaged stem cells with healthy cells, which ultimately helps our body in making enough white blood cells, platelets, or red blood cells to avoid infections, bleeding disorders, or Anaemia. Healthy stem cells can come from a donor, or they can come from the patient is own body. In such cases, stem cells can be harvested, or grown, before the Chemotherapy or Radiation treatment is initiated. Those healthy cells are then stored and used during transplantation.
Contact Bone marrow transplant abroad to know the Success Rate of Bone Marrow Transplant in India.
• Free Medical Opinion from Best Doctors in India upon receipt of Medical reports within 24 hours.
• Most Affordable Treatment Packages from World-Class Centres for your QualityTreatment.
• Quick Medical Visa Assistance for Patient, Donor and Medical Attendants.
• Arrangement of Complimentary Airport Pick Up, Fixing an Appointment with the Treating Doctor and Booking of the Hotel/Guesthouse nearby the Hospital prior to your Arrival.
• Dedicated Case Manager for your personalized assistance during your stay in India.
• “No Extra Cost”, All Payments directly to the Hospital by Visa card, cash & Wire Transfer, etc.
• Free Follow Up Services after your Departure from India.